Emilian Krоumov is a clinical and organizational psychologist. Conducts individual and group psychological consulting, personal development trainings and education for mastering personal and social skills. He consults his clients towards dealing with stress, professional burnout, managing panic conditions and personal crises.
- Certified trainer in the field of Reproductive health education;
- Certified Neurolink Master Practitioner on Neuro-Agility Profile Assessment tool;
- Certified in Mediation & Conflict management;
- Certified in Practicing Coaching.
He is a lecturer in the Master’s program “Clinical Psychology – Psychoanalytic perspective”, at the New Bulgarian University since 1999.
He has a Master’s degree in psychology from Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski” with specializations in Clinical and Counselling Psychology and Labour and Organizational Psychology.
In recent years he specializes in consulting individual clients (in stress, panic attacks conditions, personality crises, etc.) as well as consulting teams and management of corporate organizations, in developing creative and emotionally intelligent approaches to decision-making.
Another area of his well-developed practice is to support career development and labour market entering of young people.
Seminars / workshops / trainings / games, etc. interactive group activities offline and online:
- Parenthood developing emotions and personality;
- Generational differences management
- Team compatibility and interaction
- Emotional intelligence and balance in relationships with others
- Effective conflict management
- Effective leadership and management of people
- Corporate communications
- Training in counselling skills